About the job
About The Role
We are hiring for your skills to be Effectively support and manage remuneration and benefits[R&B] programs. Assist in researching and implementing competitive [R&B] programs and policies and oversees all design and administration. Responsible for the administration of Remunerations department that consists of but not limited to:
- Accommodation/Vehicle requests for the outstation posted staff.
- CMC requests for Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Employee Benefits, etc as per the approved terms and conditions.
- Pay Review approval process, SMA, Movement Forms.
Other Operational Duties Would Include
- Participate in the development of R & B policies and vision in order to contribute to the realisation of objectives of the R & B field of organisation.
- Formulate and develop key R & B processes and procedures.
- Ensure execution of internal and external benchmarks and peer companies and consolidate and analyse the results in order to come well founded tactical R & B decision making and to recommend responsible management.
- Monitor consistent implementation in line with the country R & B policies.
- Advise management on R & B issues and international assignments.
- Acts as a single point of contact with regards to remuneration issues for the following accounts: Cabin Crew, including Cabin Crew administration, Manpower planning section, Customer Experience, Pilots, Flight Ops, Technical, Ground Services, Contact Centre, Doha Sales, Capital Projects, Corporate communication, IT, QAS
- Sets the pay scale for Almaha Airways and supports their ongoing recruitment salaries being offered.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced professional to join the HR – Remuneration, Policies & Projects Team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 5 years of job-related experience required
- Exceptional analytical skills, proven problem solving abilities experience essential
- Qualification in Human Resources / Remuneration and Benefits / Business or relevant field of study
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP)