About the job
About The Role
Responsible for ensuring the effective and efficient Customer Service delivery and Ramp operation of Ground Services. Manage all aspects of customer services and ramp activities across the HUB to ensure efficient operation as defined by the Service Level Agreements. This role also ensures efficient operation of the HUB Control Centre and associated teams.
Key Accountabilities Include
- Suggest strategic and operational recommendations/improvement where necessary with view to improve overall service delivery. Seek methods and develop mechanisms to improve the operational requirement.
- Establish and constantly review operational contingency plans to ensure they are available if and when required in case of disruptions at the HUB.
- Develop operational procedures and processes harmonizing these within the operation while recognizing, mitigating and preventing passengers and ramp operational risks.
- Work closely with unit managers to ensure they and their teams are equipped with the information, tools and methodologies they require when delivering 5 star service. Ensuring that overall On Time Performance (OTP) is maintained as per agreed targets.
- Develop and implement KPI’s for the customer services unit.
- To proactively manage the customer service delivery & Hub Control Centre functions ensuring workloads and resources are managed for optimum performance
- Ensure SLA related to relevant areas is monitored and implemented.
- Develops and ensures synergies between HCC/Check-in, Departures, Concierge/Transfer & Arrivals and the Customer services team.
- Actively manage within the defined SOPs while meeting KPIs.
- Deputy to manage Crisis Management program in an event of incident or accident and be familiar with LERP
- Build strong relationships with all Key stake holders in the HIA including local authorities, HIA management, QAS and IOC.
- Establish the department or teams objectives and priorities to align with and support business objectives.
- Regularly evaluate the department or teams objectives, plans, procedures and practices, and makes appropriate changes if needed.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Relevant College or University qualification
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in an airline or reputed Ground Handling Operations at supervisory level.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English language.
- Analytical knowledge
- In depth understanding of Ground Services procedures/Passenger and Ramp handling.
- Good understanding of conditions of carriage, International Civil Aviation Safety and Security procedures
- Managerial skills – Ability to delegate work, set clear direction and manage workflow. Strong mentoring and coaching skills. Ability to train and develop subordinate’s skills. Ability to foster teamwork among team members.
- High level of computer literacy
- Excellent customer focus and service delivery.
- Knowledge of Altea FM/Altea CM would be an advantage