About the job
We are currently recruiting for Claim Settlement Coordinator for Ground Services in Doha.
The role is responsible to provide effective administrative support, controls all the functions of claims section while maintaining a high standard of service delivery, supervises baggage section for the network, Maintains and handles all claims files in a timely manner and in accordance to the company policy and guidelines for stations, Statistical analysis based on the station performance.
Key Accountabilities Include
- Administers, review, evaluate and settle baggage claims in accordance to the company guidelines and International Convention.
- Communicates company policies on claim settlement to external and internal customers.
- Monitors all claim settlement based on the mandatory requirement – documents for customer, proof of purchases, investigations to be done, ensuring that all cases are being evaluated as per the policies.
- Coordinates with Prorate Officer with required information after claim settlement.
- Works with time, resources and information constraints in order to settle claims on timely manner.
- Prepare statistics for claims settlement and rejections.
- Prepares daily, weekly and monthly reports with regards to claims.
- Maintain day to day log on important task to be performed on shift records.
- Ensures passenger is assisted in a professional and timely manner, in providing timely assistance, authorizing the settlement amounts within the set KPI for claims closure.
- Support website forum in assisting in claims closure – pertaining to missing baggage, delayed baggage compensation, lost baggage and damage cases.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Must have a relevant Vocational, Tertiary or Trade qualification with minimum of 4 years job related experience.
- Essential to have a knowledge in Haqiba/ World Tracer System or any other Airline system.
- Excellent communication skills
- Desirable to work under pressure
- Good writing skills is an advantage
- Must be flexible and can work with team.
- Knowledgeable in International Conventions
- Microsoft office skills is also essential.