About the job
About The Role
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high!
With an extensive global network, highly-experienced staff and premium facilities, Qatar Airways Cargo offers a high-quality air freight service to our growing list of customers around the world.
With our continuous growth, we are pleased to announce an incredibly exclusive and exciting opportunity to join our Cargo Automation Team in Doha as a Cargo Network Automation Officer.
The role will be responsible to handle the overall first level support for Cargo systems across the QR Cargo network as well as coordinating with IT Department on IT/ Automation related issues to ensure Cargo Department gets uninterrupted service 24 hours a day.
Some Of The Tasks Include
- Ensure the quality of data is updated correctly by all online and offline stations
- Support the Cargo Network to ensure CROAMIS is working as desired
- Control, monitor and measure the system processes as well as report results and take suitable corrective action for continual system improvement in coordination with QR IT Team.
- Ensure the QR portal has the latest information related to cargo trucking, additional stations and new products
- Troubleshoot and guide staff regarding cargo- related system
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 3 years of relevant experience providing L1 applications support within the airline/ freight forwarding/ logistics industry
- Knowledge of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) automation and interface
- Knowledge of cargo automation systems, support, implementation and training
- Strong command of the English language
- Team oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment