About the job
With an extensive global network, highly-experienced staff and premium facilities, we offer a high-quality air freight service to our growing list of customers around the world.
The Role Includes, But Not Limited To
As the business expands, we are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our Cargo Automation Team in Doha as a Cargo Network Automation Coordinator.
- Provide first level application support to QR Cargo network
- Assist the Lead Cargo System Automation Officer in ensuring all stations are well equipped with the necessary software to perform the functionality in an appropriate manner as well as ensuring all requirements are in place for the new station setup.
- Coordinate with Network Planning to ensure all flights are available on the system.
- Liaise with Space Control to ensure accurate capacity data are updated in the system in line with equipment changes.
- Coordinate with the station to ensure the messaging is in place for EDI and pre-alert transmission.
- Relevant College or University qualification with at least 4 years of relevant experience in the aviation industry, preferably within air cargo department
- Electronic messaging interface experience/ knowledge
- Excellent computer operating skills
- Good presentation skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English