About the job
As Spa Therapist, you will be based at Hamad International Airport (HIA) and will be responsible for providing an excellent and consistent level of service to the Guests of the First Class Spa through the performance of professional massage therapies, body treatments, facials, manicures, pedicures and waxing (aesthetic services).
- Perform spa treatments as scheduled to a high standard of safety and effectiveness respecting the level and description supplied
- Ensure safe, effective and enjoyable treatments for all Guests at the Spa
- Use appropriate Spa music/ vocals in accordance with the treatment descriptions previously decided upon
- Contribute to guest retention by knowing all the services offered by the Spa and promote services
- Record and complete all procedural documentation on a timely basis
- Ensure storage rooms are kept tidy as well as all the treatment rooms have all the items available eg. Towels, candles, oils etc
- Perform duties in a professional manner to the full satisfaction of Guests, adhering to start and finish times
- Comply with the environmental, health and safety policies and procedures of the Spa
You must hold CIBTAC and CIDESCO beauty therapy qualifications or have an equivalent internationally recognized Beauty Therapy Diploma.
You will be a Customer Service professional with a minimum of 2 years work experience as Beauty Therapist within a 5-star Resort/Hotel, day Spa or Airport Spa with experience in professional massage therapies, body treatments, facials, manicures, pedicures and waxing (aesthetic services).