About the job
This position is responsible for the staff Accommodation, staff Welfare, inventory, maintenance, staff facility maintenance, cleaning, and responsible for events activities for the well-being of team members, handle P&C logistics and provide administrative support in the People & Culture function. Ensure that well-being is well taken care of and deliver timely and accurate People & Culture services at all highest level
- Ensure that the Team members accommodation is well secured and team members are accommodated as per their entitlements in line with the People & Culture Policy
- Set and review standards and ensure that they are communicated to all accommodation colleagues
- Maintain up to date records of accommodation, which clearly states occupied and vacant spaces within the Team accommodation
- Maintain up to date records of all contracts relevant to all leased apartment and ensure that all renewal documentation are conducted on a timely basis
- Ensure the smooth running of accommodation facilities, including the safety and wellbeing of team members
- Welcoming new joiners at the airport and ensuring appropriate level of accommodation is assigned at all times
- Liaise with the Hotel Nurse who is sick in the hotel and at the same time provide he/she food, fruits and get well soon card
- Update the accommodation Master List once the new team member arrives and resigned/terminated team members departs
- Responsible in preparing the Certificates for Monthly Recognition / Team Gathering
- Carries out regular inspections of team members rooms in coordination with P&C and Security to ensure constant cleanliness and proper upkeep by employees, as well to retrieve Hotel equipment
- Manage on a day-to-day basis, the corporate governance structure and decision making framework, ensuring all necessary information is recorded and administered effectively
- To organize regular sports events in conjunction with the hotel’s People & Culture division, and to maintain an updated notice board with staff lists, results, updates and ranking
- To receive new team members, check-in and check-out new arrivals and leavers, and to transfer team members where necessary.
- To receive new arrivals, and prepare their respective accommodation with the standard welcome pack. To inform apartment occupants of new arrivals.
- To coordinate the maintenance requests of all apartments, in conjunction with the hotel’s engineering department (including an ongoing maintenance program) and local contractors.
Preferred Qualifications And Skills
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Managing Accommodation facilities.
- Previous work experience in Qatar with a Doha Driver’s license is required for this role
- Higher Education in Hospitality or Hotel Management.
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, PPT
- Opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Complimentary nights at FS Hotels Worldwide
- Paid annual home leave tickets
- Complimentary meals in employee restaurants
- Free transportation to work
- Medical coverage
The Hotel will apply for the work authorization for a successful candidate.