About the job
- Involves in construction completion check and walkthrough, pre-commissioning and commissioning activities, instrument loop checks, functional checks, purging, inerting, Hydro tests of valves and piping/pipeline, safety checks, Site acceptance tests,performance teste etc. as directed by Lead/Senior Commissioning Engineer and advice from respective discipline Engineer;
- Support, coordinate and consult respective Discipline Engineer to ensure respective discipline technical and project scope are holistically met during Construction until normal operations;
- Carry out punch listing walk through for Construction & Precommissioning System/SubSystem along with Lead/Senior Commissioning Engineer, VOR Field Operators, Project and Contractor Team;
- Coordinate and collaborate with Asset Holders Operations and Maintenance team members (if any) who are assigned for “STARUP SUPPORT” activities as agreed in the ORP Section 3.3 starting with Commissioning activities until performance test;
- Support and witnessing Commissioning activities for all (as applicable) project System/Sub-System such as System/Equipment SAT along with Lead/Senior Commissioning Engineer, VOR Field Operators, Project and Contractor Team;
- Participate in PSSR Review and Walkthrough, which is to be led by Commissioning Team Leader;
- Follow up in coordination with VOR Field Operators as directed by Lead/Senior Commissioning Engineer and advice from respective discipline Engineer, ensuring all Punch list “A” Category (Construction, Precommissioning, Commissioning and PSSR) are completed and closed prior to RFSU, Ready for Start-up certificate issuance;
- Support Commissioning Team Leader to check the completeness for all items listed in the PSSR Checklist, RFSU Certificate Checklist and OHC, Operational handover Certificate Checklist in order to support the approval and issuance of RFSU and OHC Certificates;
- Support Commissioning Team Leader to check the completeness for all ORP Deliverables as listed in the Project ORR (Operations Readiness Register) in order to support the approval and issuance of ORB (Operations Readiness Book) prior to OHC Certificate approval and issuance.
- Completion of Secondary (12 years) education followed by 3 years full time technical training;
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in construction, commissioning and start-up of oil & gas processing and production facilities (Onshore/Offshore), preferably with EPIC contracting companies of which a minimum eight (8) years in Commissioning;
- Experience in operations, maintenance, and projects’ pre-commissioning, commissioning, start up and Hand-over activities;
- Good interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Relevant technical knowledge. Multi-discipline engineering exposure with trouble-shooting and problem solving skills;
- Good IT and analytical skills with the ability to work well under pressure.