About the job
- Check field monitoring survey activities during development, which may include among others: Marine Environmental Baseline (MEBS) Assessments, Terrestrial surveys, Contractor co-ordination and permit tracking/compliance;
- Compile the planning , setup and maintenance of the Environmental Action Plan (EAP) requirements for offshore projects as per project M of EM Consent to Construct (CTC) and other regulatory specifications;
- Coordinate Field work permitting and interface support to Environmental Contractor.
- Co-ordinate Field site compliance with CTC, Environmental Management Programs and Regulatory Compliance;
- Develop Environmental & Regulatory Specialist in relation to monitoring data analysis, reporting and preparing EIA & permit applications;
- Onshore office base desktop based duties with extensive stretch of Field work offshore.
- Environmental Specialist to report to and discuss with Head of HSES Excellence /Environmental ongoing work assignments;
- The implementation of the above listed activities, as well as working on and as-needed based functional support to offshore facilities;
- Conducts periodic meetings with the Contractor to review progress and report on the status of the project.
- 5 years of experience as an Environmental professional;
- Experience of managing site Environmental Contractors onshore and offshore;
- Experience in implementation of Permit to Work systems, site HSE programs and competence in a new project start up;
- Bachelors qualifications in Environmental science or engineering discipline.