About the job
A Doorperson provides a transportation service to Guest and visitors as requested, where safety, cleanliness, and superior customer service are always included.
What will I be doing?
As a Doorperson, you will provide a transportation service to Guest and visitors as requested, where safety, cleanliness, and superior customer service are always included. A Doorperson contributes to the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Welcome Guests on arrival and assist with their luggage
- Oversee delivery and safe keeping of luggage, keep the luggage room in order
- Stay current on all hotel services as well as VIP requirements and special events
- Demonstrate a current knowledge of external locations, attractions and landmarks in the vicinity
- Provide support to the Concierge in cases of emergency
- Comply with all hotel security, fire regulations and Health and Safety legislation
- Project a professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and guest service
What are we looking for?
Doorpersons serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous driving experience preferably in the hotel, leisure or retail sector
- Ability to speak in Mandarin language is an asset
- Impeccable personal presentation with good communication skills
- Energy and enthusiasm with an eye for detail
- Calm, courteous and discreet
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
- Good grooming standards
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in as Doorperson or Concierge in busy hotels