About the job
We invite you to join us.Our newest opportunity is for a talented Talent Acquisition Associate to join our award-winning team based in Doha, Qatar. This position is responsible for ensuring the quality standards of recruitment service delivery across all levels in KEO as well as delivering a positive and rewarding candidate experience throughout the recruitment lifecycle.We envisage success in this role to include;
- Exceptional recruiting/sourcing strategies and processes to support the hiring and business needs of the open positions.
- Conducting full and detailed position briefings from Hiring Managers.
- Recommends best in class candidates after conducting screening and assessing general qualification against job requirements.
- Develops and monitors recruitment processes to ensure policy and procedure compliance.
- Supports internal job posting and transfers program.
- Coordinates the implementation and development of recruitment advertising.
- Identifies and develops sources for qualified candidates by establishing relationships with online advertising agencies, recruitment agencies, colleges, universities, technical schools, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple competing deadlines.
- Database Management – ensuring the database and ATS (iCIMs) is up to date and is being utilised effectively.
- Demonstrated LinkedIn Recruiter capability.
To be successful in this role we envision that you will bring a minimum of 2 years’ career experience either in an agency or in-house environment, partnered with a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.For this role it is essential you demonstrate a background in architecture, engineering and / or construction recruitment.