About the job
- Supervise outstanding account balances
- Commence appropriate actions to ensure collection of slow paying or offending balances
- Keep management informed of credit and collection activities and take action prescribed by senior management to tackle issues raised
- Assist customers to resolve account problems emanating from incorrect billing, inaccurate information, improper delivery, slow payments, etc.
- Undertake research and assemble documentation to support adjustments to account balances.
- Must have relevant industry experience.
- At least 3-year experience as a credit collector.
- Must have a Driving License.
- Can join immediately.