About the job
- Overseeing and assessing customer service staff activities, and providing them with regular performance-related feedback.
- Strategizing and monitoring the daily activities of cashier operations.
- Assisting customer service staff with duties where required.
- Training staff in areas of customer service and company policies.
- Managing cashier coverage and customer flow to ensure proficient customer service.
- Monitoring and authenticating returns, exchanges, and voids.
- Investigating and solving customer service complaints.
- Assisting with the development and implementation of service policies, and explaining these to staff and customers.
- Maintaining documentation pertaining to customer service department activities.
- Performing additional duties where needed.
- High school diploma, GED, or suitable equivalent.
- 2+ years of work experience in a similar position.
- Proficient knowledge of customer service, and standard office practices and procedures.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Proficient standard office equipment skills.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong people skills.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Available to work shifts.
- Arabic National only
- Must have NOC