About the job
About the role
We are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our Commercial team in Qatar, as Digital and Marketing Operations Specialist. This role is expected contribute to the planning and execution of all digital and marketing campaigns activities, as well as B2B and B2C activities to support meeting the key KPIs of revenue, brand awareness, Corporate penetration, digital direct and loyalty. Supervise the day to day digital and marketing campaigns ensuring that activities are tracked, managed and reported to the leadership teams in the Regions and Head Office. Ensure that all marketing communications are executed according to SOPs and deliver to the regional vision of operational excellence
- Support the regional team in implementing strategy for marketing operations best practice in delivering promotional offers, value-add and ancillary product propositions, and loyalty initiatives to achieve revenue, yield improvement, and digital penetration targets.
- Ongoing support and monitoring ofKPIs and success metrics for all B2B and B2C campaigns.
- Responsible for quality assurance through review of content, testing of digital and marketing activities across channels. Implements best practice test methodology to ensure high quality output.
- Ensure BAU newsletters (LSP / RSP / GSP) build up and deployment for the assigned station / region as per the defined process by HO Direct Marketing team. Ensure content accuracy, brand compliance and sales excellence at all direct marketing customer contact points. Also, ensure optimising of the current campaigns, personalisation, templates, content, marketing, and performance.
- Supervising the implementation of the end-to-end campaign processes and procedures that support all B2B and B2C campaigns / activities are as per the agreed SOP and QR Standards.
- Liases with the region, stations, HO Direct and Marketing teams to create a timely schedule for campaigns.
- Regularly updates the campaign calendar to ensure that the wider marketing team has visibility of all upcoming activities.
- Manage and monitor multiple campaign budgets.
- Support the regional team in ensuring timelines and campaign go live dates are managed and met.
- Analyse web traffic data and ROI of all digital marketing activities/campaigns and provide the summary repots to the Management.
- Ensure all B2B and B2C campaign assets are compliant with Qatar Airways’ brand guidelines and standards.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
To be successful in this role you will need.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 5 years of job-related experience
- Strong experience required in Marketing as well as Digital
- Previous positions in an Assistant managerial Marketing role.