About the job
Quest is working in partnership with a reputed retail and clothing and accessories business who are looking for a Senior Editor. You will be working together with an active and energetic team. Apply quickly through the job link provided or send your CVs to email@example.com for a quick move.
As a Senior Editor, you will:
- Produce rough illustrations of design ideas, presentations, sketching/drafting by hand or by a computer program.
- Provides operational guidance & consultation to maintain & ensure that the system & device are functional.
- Establish, organize, and maintain a network storage library for media files by applying to the Post editing standards.
- Meet with Clients or the Head of Project to determine the scope of the project/job, when required, ensuring that the idea/message are effectively expressing the information provided/requested
- Build a network of contacts achieving a reputation for quality & reliability to secure future assignment.
Desirable skills and background:
- Bachelor’s/University Degree in Filming/Video making/Graphic Design is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in the field of editing and in the photography and videography Industry
- Advanced knowledge of usage of 2D, 3D compositing, and animation software is highly recommended
- Illustration skills are a plus
- Excellent in Infographic
- Excellent in 3D ANIMATION
- After effect / flash / toon boom (2D software)
- 3D max / CINEMA 4 D / MAYA (3D software)
- Very well experienced in live streaming & live feed
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.