About the job
Brunel is a global provider of flexible workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics (global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup) and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in 40+ countries with over 12,000+ specialists, 120+ offices worldwide, and close to €1 billion (Revenue 2021).
- Supervise and guide PreFEED/FEED/EPC Contractors and Pipeline engineering team in accordance with the scope of work, project deliverables and approved execution schedule ensuring the design, quality assurance and optimising project cost. Guide the contractors on pipeline materials, coating, testing and installation specifications, verification analysis, calculations, MTO, Technical Bid evaluations and vendor data reviews in line with Company requirements.
- Develop, review and amend various policies and procedures to ensure that all Pipeline engineering references are up to date and relevant. Advise and recommend design procedures, processes deliverables and alternative studies.
- Liase with Engineering Team members and the Engineering Manager on project engineering needs, objectives, and requirements.
- Ensure execution of work is aligned and in compliance with Company Operations, Policies, Standards of Business Conduct and Company Project Management System .
- Assess PreFEED/FEED/EPC CONTRACTOR’s Pipeline engineering and guides construction activities; usage of appropriate design tools, including computer hardware and software; adherence with all project objectives, requirements, specifications, standards, procedures, execution plans and design verification processes.
- Assess and validate PreFEED/FEED/EPC CONTRACTOR capability in providing all contract documents, progress measurement and reporting and recommends additional technical support to address gaps.
- Determine the technical attachments and scope descriptions to all fabrication and construction contracts ensuring the timely delivery of all purchase orders and construction management/oversight to Main Subcontractor (i.e. method statement review & approval, resolution of technical queries, etc).
- Coordinate the Pipeline engineering schedule and related milestones, providing data (narrative, charts, graphs) change management recommendations and recovery plans to address any schedule delays for monitoring progress and reporting.
- Facilitate knowledge sharing from lessons learned and communicate them to support review teams and future projects.
- 10 years’ experience at a principal technical and lead Pipeline Engineering level with a broad knowledge of engineering and construction execution including design standards, specifications, codes, safety criteria, onshore LNG facilities design, construction and operations.
- Development and management of plot plans and 3D models.
- Specification of materials and procurement technical support activities.
- Onshore High Pressure Gas Transmission systems, including compression, large bore (>30”) pipelines, valves and manifolds, PIG trap and launcher systems.
- Engineering, Construction (trenchless type UG pipe crossings) and Commissioning of High Pressure onshore lean NG pipelines including design standards, specifications, codes, safety criteria.
- Design and Operations of Gas Processing/NGL/LNG Facilities is preferred
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical / Marine / Piping Engineering discipline