About the job
Brunel is a global provider of flexible workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics (global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup) and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in 40+ countries with over 12,000+ specialists, 120+ offices worldwide, and close to €1 billion (Revenue 2021).
- Managing digital use cases in coordination with PAP and DPG
- Responsible for servers onshore/offshore used by digital use case within the PAP area
- Coordinate activities with vendors for Digital use case delivery
- Define product roadmap and evolution of underlying technological stack for Digital use cases
- Ensure compliance to the agreed architecture guidelines for the solutions within Petroleum application area
- Drive agile sessions to remove blockers and streamline products development for the UC affecting Petroleum Applications portfolio
- Engineering Degree in Computer Science or related fields
- 10 years’ experience as part of an Oil & Gas organization
- Strong knowledge on IS domains as network, systems, applications and databases including advanced level knowledge of SQL query.
- Strong understanding of business and technical domain (Field Operations, Engineering, Reservoir and Geoscience, Drilling)
- Expert on Agile methodology
- Ability to document Digital requirements
- Successful track record of developing and delivering products within deadlines, agreed scope and budget
- Expert in relevant digital products development in the O&G industry
- Project management capabilities
- Approachable and a team player with a pragmatic attitude and ability to withstand work pressure.
- Ability to multitask and support changes.
- Fluent in English both spoken & written,
- Excellent inter-personal skills