About the job
Brunel is a global provider of flexible workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics (global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup) and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in with over and close to
- Provide Electrical engineering, design, quality assurance, and expertise while administering Electrical team design in accordance with project deliverables and approved execution schedule;
- Facilitate the Electrical engineering scope of work in FEED/EPC contract, advice and recommends design procedures, processes deliverables and alternative studies, as required, to optimize project cost and schedule;
- Liaise with members of Engineering Team and the Engineering Division Manager on project engineering needs, objectives, and requirements;
- Ensures technical requirements developed during Pre-FEED fully comply with project deliverables and through effective collaborations and interfaces ensures process design considers the full production life cycle;
- Ensure execution of work is technically aligned and in compliance with Company Operations, Policies, Standards of Business Conduct and Company Project Management System (COMPANYPMS);
- Manage FEED/EPC Contractor’s Process engineering activities including validation of personnel numbers, qualifications, and experience; usage of appropriate design tools, including computer hardware and software; adherence with all project objectives, requirements, specifications, standards, procedures, execution plans and design verification processes;
- Assess and validates FEED/EPC Contractor capability in providing all contract documents, progress measurement and reporting and recommends additional technical support to address gaps;
- Manage the technical attachments and scope descriptions to all engineering, fabrication and construction contracts and the timely delivery to all purchase orders;
- Lead the Masters Data Register (MDR) including creation and approval and owns the planning and scheduling of the Process deliverables to enable efficient project execution;
- Develop Electrical engineering schedule and related milestones, provides data (narrative, charts, graphs, change management recommendations and recovery plans to address any schedule delays) for monthly progress and stewardship reporting; Identify the lessons learned and communicate them to support review teams future projects.
- 8 years of experience in Electrical Engineering level with a broad knowledge of Electrical Design and Engineering execution on LNG and/or oil-gas projects including design standards (international, Shell/Exxon etc), specifications, codes, safety criteria, facilities design., construction and operations;
- FEED and EPC detailed design experience in a brownfield environment with large utilities systems in O&G facilities;
- Knowledge or past experience on similar CO2 Sequestration Project is an added advantage;
- Bachelor or Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.