About the job
A little bit about us!
At Snoonu we believe that through technology anything is possible. Our vision is to be the first Qatari Super App that propels the region and its community through our innovative technology. We are leaders in the field with ambition in what we do and how we impact. We empower our team to create without limit and think BIG! At Snoonu we believe that everyone’s contributions are important, we coach, we listen and we act. Our culture is boundless and equipped to hit the ground running at any given time.
Our mission is simply to transform how we live by connecting people with a technology that equips them with endless possibilities, to surpass norms and uplift communities, to create opportunities and to do it proudly. We welcome talents, entrepreneurs and creative minds to join us in this journey of becoming Qatar’s first Unicorn.
This Is How We Make a Difference, We
- Change the game through innovation – We are thought leaders in all our actions. We constantly innovate and create solutions to bring lasting positive impact.
- Act with integrity – We are honest, ethical and trustworthy in everything we do.
- Fly, fail, fly – We embrace and learn from mistakes, and bounce back stronger.
- Lead by example – Be the change you want to see and take ownership.
- Support good vibes only!
The Main Purpose Of Your Role Is To
- As a Public Relation Officer you are responsible for processing and carrying out all transactions relating to visas, permits, licenses, registrations, pertaining to employees, vehicles, liaising with various Government Departments and Agencies and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- Process all types of visas including employment visas, residence visas for employees.
- Process and renew of permits and licenses including company trade license, chamber of commerce certificates of registration, civil defense certificate for the company, etc.
- Be up to date with regard to any changes or amendments to the prevailing laws / rules / regulations, changes in forms / formats and other procedures and keep the People & Culture Department advised of such changes
- Submit relevant documents periodically to the immigration / labour office with regard to cancelled / absconding employees and delete from the company’s sponsorship list
- Complete departure and exit formalities for employees after cancellation of visas
- Obtain sponsorship reports from the immigration / labour office and tally sponsorships and re-submit to immigration / labour office with relevant support documents
Attitude matters most but do you have any of these:
- Past work experience as a Public Relations Officer
- Excellent writing, oral presentation and communication skills in Arabic.
- Understands Qatar Law
- Well connected