About the job
*** PLEASE READ THE QUALIFICATION BELOW***
*** READ THE SALARY OFFERED BELOW ***
*** NO ARABS PLEASE ***
Duties & Responsibilities
- Liaising with staff, suppliers, clients and guests.
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
- Preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Taking meeting minutes.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Making travel arrangements.
- Collating and filing expenses.
- Miscellaneous tasks to support their manager & his family.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration.
- Minimum 3-years post-qualification professional experience in a Personal Assistant, Executive Secretary, or Office Manager role.
Required knowledge and Skills:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to multitask with great time-management skills.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, & PowerPoint)
- Core Competencies include Initiative, self-motivated, well-organized, ethical conduct, problem solving, & attention to details.
QR. 3,000 Gross salary.