About the job
YOU TACKLE FOR QUALITY AND GREAT SERVICE. THIS WILL IMPROVE THE LIFE OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
Would you like to become part of the world’s most international company in the world?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference? Then come to our “Insanely Customer Centric” Team and become a Certified International Specialist!
- Responsible to stimulate revenue and shipments growth in this section for the country. In particular, increase revenue growth by improving the conversion ratio of enquiries to bookings and by up selling of value added services with the help of marketing to achieve country budgets.
- Responsible for all new branch installations or existing branch modernizations and/or relocations.
- Implement product strategies and pricing policy, monitor product and revenue performance against plan, manage the retail team and liaise with customer services / operational staff
- Actively seek new Retail Outlets with proper business justifications (BCAs) in line with the countries strategic expansion plan ensuring maximum geographical coverage.
- Establish, operate and maintain an efficient retail operating system (people, process and system) to maximise and sustain a steady revenue stream from retail outlets. Continuously improve, refresh and revitalise products and services to meet changing customer needs
- Ensuring that the location and image of the outlets maximizes the full potential of a new market place
- Manage, understand and control costs within the Service Points in order to enable the improvement of profitability and productivity and the identification of areas of strong and weak performance
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills and interpersonal style
- Excellent organisational skills, including ability to prioritise workload
- Proven ability to work under pressure in a fast paced, time sensitive environment
- Demonstrated ability to use initiative/judgement to solve job related issues
- Good understanding of the DHL Network
- Strong problem solving capability
- Proven experience in managing and motivating large teams of people.
- Experience of working within a remote team environment.
- Strong understanding of direct sales channels developments and trends
- Good knowledge of local work legislation.
- Commercial acumen
- Proven track record of achievement of objectives
- Proficient in putting together Business justifications for local and regional sign off
- Experience of working in a sales environment.
- Commercial Experience
- Experience in leading and managing large, remote teams
- Retail Industry knowledge from a service perspective
- Strong career support in an international environment
- Great culture and colleagues
- Multifarious benefit programme