About the job
Based in Qatar – 4 months contract.
Must be available immediately
The Arabic Content Manager will support the Creative Content Senior Manager with consolidating plans for all internal and external content to ensure consistent messages are conveyed to all internal and external customers, in alignment with related policies and procedures.
It is important to note that the below criteria apply across the three Businesses (the SC, Host Country and the tournament):
- Manage all Arabic content marketing related activities across the three businesses (the SC, Host Country and the Tournament)
- Manage SC’s Arabic Creative Content unit by providing strategic and creative direction, in alignment with the department’s overarching vision and Marketing Strategy, and the Tournament Strategy.
- Manage development of both high-level and detailed project plans for all Arabic creative content marketing related projects
- Organize, arrange and process complex information, conflicting and constantly changing deadlines
- Support on the development of key planning documents: Conops, cost-analysis and budget, risk management.
- Manage accurate progress reporting and regular updates to the Creative Content Senior Manager
- Drive and manage the creation of high-quality Arabic copy and messaging for marketing materials in a range of formats and for different target audiences
- Provide support in the tendering process (where required) and the project management of content marketing programmes and initiatives
- Cooperate with colleagues to develop, communicate and pitch campaigns, including strategy, goals, budget, calendar and project plan
- Provide guidance and support to all departments to maximise the impact of all Arabic written communications
- Manage the workload of the Arabic Creative Content team and work with the Creative Content Senior Manager on building and enhancing team capacity
- Lead a team of content creators and editors, taking pride in and ownership of the content function
- Project manage all Arabic content deliverables, establishing clear timelines and ensuring deadlines are met
- Create innovative and creative copy in support of marketing initiatives across platforms and on the Host Country website
- Edit text, with acute attention to detail, to ensure it is well written, complies with brand language guidelines and is logically structured
- Assist in the conceptualisation and design of content for presentations, publications, films and other marketing collaterals where Arabic content is required
Minimum 16 years of experience as a creative copywriter (Arabic) in-house or at an agency, including at least two years of management experience