About the job
The Sales Associate is responsible for serving customers on the shop floor and answering their needs in a timely manner in order to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and achieve optimum sales results.
- Greets customers, offers assistance and serves them in order to ensure their needs are answered in a timely manner and in compliance with quality and customer service standards.
- Provides exceptional customer service by performing up-selling, cross-selling, suggesting alternatives and following up on customers’ requests. Maintains awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
- Ensures smooth and efficient receiving process of items/shipments, as well as accurate stock keeping preventing security risks and thefts by performing physical and electronic inventory as required, reporting broken alarms, incidents, suspicious activities.
- Merchandize products under the appropriate sections according to sales trends, date of release, and as per the Department Manager recommendations.
- Replenishes on a continuous basis the shop shelves and ensure that the shop floor and shelves are always kept clean and tidy in alignment with the brand’s image and merchandising standards.
- Maintains high product knowledge and stays up to date with industry news and competitor activities.
- Informs Department Manager of unavailable and nonperforming products.