About the job
About the Role
As a Technology Service Lead Engineer – Network Operations Center (NOC) , you will be responsible for helping us achieve this ambition through:
- Planning and managing 24/7 operations of HIA IT Network Operation Centre (NOC) in line with defined service level objectives. Ensuring service availability and performance of all IT services. To provide support services to HIA IT network engineers and other technical teams. Creating and maintaining high quality knowledge base and Standard Operation Procedure (SOP) documents for day-to-day activities. Coaching and developing IT NOC engineers to use the network monitoring tools efficiently. Generating operational reports for the management.
- Monitor alerts pertaining to HIA & DIA IT infrastructure and provides 1st level technical support.
- Monitor SOC (Security Operation Centre) alerts and escalate to concerned team.
- Identify, respond to faults & alerts in Incident Management tool and manage escalation through to resolution.
- Generate and publish operational reports as requested by the management.
- Maintain Knowledge Base and Standard Operation Procedures documents and ensure that all documents are kept up to date.
- Perform Failover, Back up & Restoration activities in coordination with technical teams as a part of ISO20000 framework.
- Facilitate technical teams in the execution of network projects.
- Train and mentor NOC team members.
- Address potential escalations and take effective measures to prevent recurrence.
- Coordinate with technical teams in incident resolution.
- Perform integration check of server backup.
- Work with telecom service provider to resolve WAN / Internet link issues
- Coordinate with Vendor to finetune/optimize alerts in Networ Monitoring System.
- Graduate in Computer / Engineering or equivalent technical degree.
- Sound knowledge of the Cisco routing and switching (CCNA certificate is mandatory).
- ITIL foundation certification is preferred
- 4+ years of experience in leading IT NOC team that operates 24×7. Experience in an airport/ aviation environment with knowledge of special airport IT systems would be preferred.
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and influence at all levels.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks concurrently.