About the job
- Previous experience in hospital facility.
- Mechanical or Electrical engineering degree of 15-years experience.
- Awareness of JCI accreditation related requirements and implementation on site.
- Fully aware of all the systems installed at Hospitals mainly the critical and life related; Centrifugal and train Chillers, CHW, Cooling towers, Pumps, Steam Boilers, LPG, DG, Chemical Water, etc
- Understanding the need of Room Validation requirement in terms of Health department criteria and implementation on site with respect to schedule of Health department.
- Monitoring the performance of the team on site and ensure the full compliance to given tasks
- Monitoring the HSE requirement in close of the HSE engineers
- KPI based type and the PM should monitor the progression activities towards the released tasks and ensure the full compliance to the monthly KPI.
- Liaise with client’s representatives on the day-to-day activities, monthly KPI and Progress meetings.