About the job
About The Role
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high!
With an extensive global network, highly-experienced staff and premium facilities, Qatar Airways Cargo offers a high-quality air freight service to our growing list of customers around the world.
With our continuous growth, we are pleased to announce an incredibly exclusive and exciting opportunity to join our Cargo Commercial / Sales Team in Doha as a Cargo Business Intelligence and Analytics Officer.
The role will be responsible to conduct the qualitative and quantitative analysis for the Cargo department as directed by the team lead. The role will also work closely with the Lead Officers and support the development of solutions (report / dashboards) for the requirements received from internal stakeholder, to enable faster decision making and analysis.
Some Of The Tasks Include
- Develop and improve set of required standard reports for Cargo Management by using /upgrading existing and supporting the development of new systems and processes and ensure on time delivery of reports.
- Update Cargo’s repository of data [Data library (SharePoint) / Data Warehouse] effectively and maintain high quality standards at all times.
- Maintain and ensure that all KPI’s for the Cargo Division within Qatar Airways are updated and available for internal stakeholders on a timely basis.
- Perform quality assurance activities to validate requirements check if the requirements are properly documented, can be met through front end solutions, data model verification, and source to target mapping.
- Support the Team Lead in all the projects within the Cargo Department and within Qatar Airways.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other related discipline, fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Good knowledge of Data Analytics and Data Visualization tools (Tableau & PowerBI)
- Proficiency in SQL
- Strong analytical, communication and problem- solving skills
- Ability to foster a culture of data- driven decision making
- Strong command of the English language
- Team oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment