About the job
Experience in managing multiple tasks throughout the day while maintaining a high level of accuracy in their work/tasks. The specialist may be required to estimate modifications to pay rates on the basis of overtime, time off, etc. The incumbent will offer support to the line manager to guarantee veracity of data entry.
This role ensures that all stakeholders are kept informed, that the various and different payroll and related processes are administered appropriately; that assigned projects are delivered within scope, schedule, budget, and quality, and accuracy levels are consistent with expectations.
Role responsibilities includes activities like handling rewards operations, maintain standard employee relations, employment actions (job changes, terminations, etc), salary reviews, and compensation data analysis, covering the end to end employee life cycle. In addition, the position will be responsible for specific projects with clear deliverables as assigned.
Main duties include, but are not limited to:
- Support in external salary surveys, including salary survey submission and analysis of data and develop compensation ranges as per the market standards and provide advisory from a Total Rewards perspective
- Support to evaluates and compares existing company benefits with those of other organisations by analysing other plans, survey, and other sources of information. Plans, develops, and/or participates in area and industry surveys. Analyses results of surveys and develops specific recommendations for review by management
- Supports the execution of the annual salary reviews (merit) & annual bonus (GSTIP & LTI) processes including systems set up, HR & manage communications & training during the cycle and execution of any final pay-outs
- Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures
- Updates payroll records by entering changes in earnings, deductions and other information
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, deductions, leave, and advances.
- Research, analyse, and resolve all discrepancies, reporting to management as needed
- Prepare the required monthly journal entries to be sent to Finance (costing, accruals and other payroll related journal entries)
- Prepares necessary audit requirements (Quarterly, Semi-Annually and Annually)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration in Finance, Economics or in any related qualifications.
- 1-4 years of experience in similar roles in with a large organization, of which at least 1 years of managing end-end payroll operations and compensation
Job-Specific Skills (Generic / Technical):
- Effective communicate skills
- Computer skills, including payroll software and Microsoft Office. Knowledge of MS Access would be an advantage
- Functional payroll knowledge
- Negotiation skills.
- Good use of the English and Arabic language (must).
- Aptitude for numbers and exceptional commitment to accuracy
- Team-player with good interpersonal skills
- Problem solving and analytical thinking skills
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks