About the job
To serve as the strategic interface with assigned business unit or functional area for solution discovery, service management, and relationship management.
Serves as the business relationship link between Business Units and IT.
- Implements ERP system, trainings & support.
- Performs business process re-engineering, GAP analysis and workarounds.
- Understands business problems and opportunities in the context of company’s requirements and recommending solutions to enable organizations to achieve goals and improve business processes.
- Provides expertise and address L2/L3 support in the assigned business function for ERP systems
- Provides L1 technical support during implementations and support
- Conducts UAT, obtain sign-offs and prepare go-live plans for all systems implementations
- Monitors support issues resolutions as per the agreed timelines and SLA.
- Prepares report as required by senior management and circulate with stakeholders
- Provides/extracts information/analytics from ERP Systems for management on need basis.
- Identifies/incorporates best practices and lessons learned into program plans.
- Conducts the need assessment and assisting group companies in developing and deploying best business strategies, Project planning and co-ordination, change management and project risk management.
- Initializes the projects, reviewing quality control, system implementation control and documentation.
- Liaises with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Ensures policies and procedures are being followed.