About the job
A very well-known reputable Group in Qatar looking to hire the below in the finance industry as below: –
Position: Deputy Finance Manager position for the CIVIL DIVISION.
- Certified Public Accountant or Charted Accountant.
- Graduate in bachelors in accountancy/or Financial Management Course.
- At least 5 years and above.
Duties & Essential Job Functions.
- To review/check / validate all the journal vouchers and their necessary approvals and supporting documents.
- To check & ensure all the financial review reports in the ERP, are reflecting accurate and complete information.
- To supervise, check and review the work of accountants and guide them about their goals, objectives, and tasks in line with their job descriptions.
- To assist FM in furnishing monthly / yearly budgets, forecasts (projections) and variance reports for all divisions of the group on time by 10th of every month for the previous month.
- To assist FM and CFO in managing the cash flows of all business divisions of the group.
- To assist FM and CFO in oversee finance tasks for all group companies.
- To prepare business proposals as and when needed.
- To assist FM and CFO to oversee trade finance and treasury function.
- To assist CFO / FM liaise with bank to arrange bank facilities as and when needed.
- To provide assistance for CFO / FM and support him as a team.
- To substitute Finance Manager while he is away from work (vacations or travel)
- To liaise with the internal auditors.
- To assist in arranging the monthly meeting of accountants to discuss and solve the issues related to coordination, IT, accounting, stock, receivable, cash flow and external audits.
- To develop good relationship with all business managers and support them as a business partner.
- To suggest improvements in existing policy and procedures. Develop new policy & procedures wherever these are needed/ absent.
- To suggest management about the cost saving opportunities and methods.
- To attend regularly meetings related to A/R and adopt policies and procedures to improve collections.
- To assist FM in arranging annual physical stock take, identify damaged, non-moving, and short / excess stock and ensure the necessary solutions and actions.
- To develop and demonstrate personal leadership skills (servant leadership skills) in order to lead and manage the team professionally and efficiently.
- To assist and lead the team for a better financial and office discipline.
- To assist CFO and FM in achieving company goals and objectives.
- Provide the learning opportunity to below level employees and get upgraded the knowledge.