About the job
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You will be responsible for the front desk, including meeting and greeting visitors, answering and connecting incoming calls, as well as performing miscellaneous related administrative tasks and providing backup assistance to the Operations team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Greet visitors in a professional and courteous manner, direct all visitors to sign in, and notify appropriate employee(s) of their visitor’s arrival.
- Track and properly log in/out all visitors.
- Manage and assign guest and client meeting rooms.
- Manage and assign guest security access cards.
- Answer calls to switchboard and route call promptly to the appropriate destination and according to company guidelines.
- Take accurate messages – obtain caller name, time of call, company name, etc., and forward caller to voicemail as appropriate.
- Managing and coordinating all mail, log incoming packages/mail from a variety of couriers.
- Manage all meeting room requests (Resource Scheduler).
- Oversee and controlling the medicines when required.
- Arrange with Office Attendants for visitor refreshments. Aligned with catering suppliers for meetings in the office
- Arrange transportation services for clients and visitors when needed.
- Maintaining contact with external vendors and suppliers.
- Follow up any office requests/queries/suggestions and maintenance problems reported from meeting rooms and reception area.
- Managing databases and maintaining information as well as performing analysis and creating reports.
- Manage and assign new joiner office access cards.
- Manage new joiner photoshoot sessions.
- Assisting with Operation team of Office Events as well as other office-related projects/tasks.
- Maintaining stock control of all reception items, stationary and medical equipment.
- Handling and monitoring petty cash, liaising with Finance for replenishment.
- Performing general office duties/office support such as faxing, updating of email distribution lists etc.
- Provide administrative support when required; printing, binding, copying, faxing, scanning and filing, perform other office duties as assigned.
- Performing other office duties as assigned.
- Support with RFP requests and submissions
YOU’RE GOOD AT
- You are highly capable of demonstrating a working knowledge of your primary function
- You are a strong and active contributor to the team
- You are great at interacting with internal and external stakeholders across functions and networks outside of your own area.
- You have a strong sense of Customer Service and address issues and suggest solutions within your area of scope.
- You are able to solve routine problems by choosing and developing alternatives.
- You have an eye for detail and a habit of keeping track of what’s going on around you
- You have a working knowledge of project management and the ability to parallel process multiple initiatives.
- Organization skills: ability to handle competing priorities effectively.
- You have a strong ability to work under pressure.
- You are results driven and self-motivated.
- Consistency, dependability and accuracy in carrying out responsibilities.
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; fluency in English; Arabic is a plus
- Advanced level computer skills; Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Familiarity with technical support/office equipment
- Ability to perform successfully in a fast-paced, intellectually intense, service-oriented environment
- Ability to respect all BCG information as personal and confidential