About the job
Delivers outstanding hospitality service in all areas within WBB Operations. Provides information and guidance to customers within WBB operations. Provides effective operational support and assistance to the Operations Manager by providing exceptional support, within the restaurant. Motivates and inspires other colleagues and assist with all tasks within a defined area
- Communicates with all external parties to work cooperatively in processing all guest requirements with defined area.
- Provide clients with rather personal attention to ensure they have the best of the services the organization has to offer.
- Contributes exceptional standards of product knowledge to promote Al Maha Services, VIP Operations and Qatar Airways product and assist with a diverse range of guest enquiries.
- Ensuring that complaints are dealt with efficiently
- To liaise with Duty Officer and report all details of the event.
- Communicates effectively with all areas of the operation, by ensuring that accurate information is passed or received.
- Attends to customer needs within the premises and be actively involved in daily team briefings.
- Ensures visual appearance of the area is at the highest standard by regularly monitoring the area and reporting discrepancies.
- Liaises and build positive relationships with other internal departments and external agencies where applicable.
- Actively promotes positive teamwork within the department.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department
- Genuine service/people focused attitude and understanding of needs of multicultural working/operating environment
- Ability to set clear direction and manage workflow. Strong mentoring and coaching skills. Ability to train and develop junior staff skills.
- Ability to foster teamwork among team members.
- Command of English language
- High School Education with 2 years experience