About the job
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
Banana Island Resort Doha by Anantara is a crescent of golden beach and over water villas just off the coast of downtown Doha. Accessible by private catamaran, escape for family adventures, ocean thrills or serene spa bliss.
Enjoy an alcohol-free atmosphere with the little ones as you surf, dive, golf, bowl or cinema. Race across lagoon waters with a host of motorised water sports. Unwind in the Middle East’s only wellness centre in a resort setting, spread across lush botanical gardens.
- Reports to the skipper
- Takes part in all activities delegated by the skipper.
- Takes part in all tasks delegated by the Marine Hostess Supervisor.
- Participates in all emergencies and drills.
- Responds to all emergencies and act as per given duties.
- Reports any unsafe activities to skipper.
- Provide a personal service to all the guests fully aware and following the hotel standards and procedures by developing high quality relationship with guests from the moment they arrive.
- Ensure that all guests are greeted and receive a warm welcome.
- Manage any guests complain in a professional manner, if you resolving to the guests satisfaction make sure you handover it to your supervisor or your manager.
- Ask for supervisor or manager help in serious case.
- Be aware of all hotel facilities, operating timing, and to promote the internal activities and events.
- Be updated with the latest administrative, organizational, operational or other changes and news.
- To attend a daily briefing with the front office team to recapitulate the tasks and activities.
- Maintain an atmosphere of high morale and a happy working relationship among the team.
- To report for the duty punctually wearing the uniform and the name tag. Maintain a high standard of personal appearance and adhere to the hotel department appearance standard.
- Meet and greets arrival and departure guests and provide necessary assistance.
- Ensure the updated safety and promotional videos are displayed or if unable to play the video, demonstrate the safety instruction at the beginning of the trip.
- Ensure all the guests has been informed by the announcement speech at the beginning and the end of each trip.
- Coordinate with your team to ensure smooth transfer arrangements for guests
- Perform the checklist as required. Ensure that vessels are clean and tidy, arrange flowers, water, dates, magazines and other amenities required.
- Participate in STCW courses or any other external training required by local or company regulations.
- Highschool Graduate or Diploma
- Excellent communication skills in English Language
- Customer focused and attention to detail
- With Hospitality background is preferred