About the job
The Senior Business Analyst will support the Section Head in strategic planning and strategy execution process. The job holder will support in analyzing and providing insights that should support strategy articulation. This role is the core to strategic planning unit and incumbent will be involved in all aspects of strategic planning and strategy execution.
- Assist the Section Head – Strategic Planning in the development of the strategy, as per the directives set by the Executive Management and the Board of Directors.
- Support in the strategy implementation efforts in collaboration with the respective departments, ensuring completion of strategic actions at different levels to achieve expected results.
- Assist the Section Head in the formulation, and implementation of pertinent performance measures /metrics and operational indicators in terms of the strategic initiatives.
- Research upon trends/outlook and provide competitive intelligence on critical variations in the business setting to support the executive management in strategic decision making.
- Assist the Section Head in coordinating with the business units in evaluating and outlining strategic planning needs / gaps to support enhancement / development opportunities.
- Assist the Section Head in the evaluation of current business model and framework pertaining to the target business line to facilitate critical strategic planning.
- Perform scenario analysis to evaluate the impact of the implementation of potential strategies and suggest necessary corrective actions.
- Contribute towards and arrange for the short-and long-term planning business sessions to support the Business Lines in defining the options to realize the business goals and direction.
- Conceptualize/design digital & innovative business models, present to stakeholders, obtain buy-in and be an integral part of team that is driving these strategic changes to business models.
- Liaise with the respective business lines/support functions to gather necessary data/information required to support the strategic planning initiatives.
- Prepare analytical reports relating to industry outlook, and environmental scan including but not limited to demographic, technological, economic, political, social, and specific to each business line.
- Maintain highest standards of confidentiality, professional conduct, ethics and integrity in the provision of services in the unit.
Education, Experience and Skills Required
- University graduate.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in similar role in financial services.
- Executive certificates or any other credentials in the subject of strategy will be an advantage.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills are required.