About the job
Doha British Schools are a cluster of outstanding schools that provide a British educational provision for over 3000 students in Qatar.
All Doha British Schools offer a traditional British Pastoral provision and an extensive range of extra-curricular activities. DBS schools promote an ethos of high expectations and the importance of academic success for all our students. DBS schools have a strong focus on Character Development which is embedded into the culture and ethos of all DBS schools. All our schools are accredited by the BSO/BSME/QNSA/CIS. Cultural diversity is celebrated at our schools and currently the student body compromises over 90 different nationalities.
Successful applicants must have:
- A certified teaching qualification, such as B.Ed, PGCE, or equivalent (the PGCE must be accompanied by a subject relevant Bachelor’s Degree).
- Exceptional subject knowledge, with extensive experience of teaching the British National Curriculum in Key Stages 3 and 4 (Key Stage 5 preferably)
- Experience of teaching IGCSE and AS/A level (desirable International Baccalaureate)
- A proven track record of providing outstanding teaching and learning.
- A willingness to take part in extra-curricular activities after school.
- Tax free monthly salary
- Furnished accommodation with paid utilities
- School fee discounts for dependents
- Annual flight allowance
- Medical insurance
- Life insurance coverage
- End of service gratuity