About the job
We are seeking a highly qualified Associate Sales Manager with strong technical expertise in the automation industry. The ideal candidate will possess an in-depth understanding of the latest developments in the automation sector and exhibit exceptional knowledge in this field.
Salary: as per industry standards
- Identify and develop new business opportunities within the all the major clients /verticals.
- Develop and execute Account Plans to properly manage clients, increase revenue, and maximize margin in line with organization goals.
- Deliver, monitor, and report on sales funnel, pipeline, bookings, and client contact development, providing periodic updates on achievement and progress.
- Ensure all opportunities are identified, qualified, quoted, and followed.
- Qualify client needs and requirements and provide written techno-commercial proposed solutions.
- Work with all internal and external resources to ensure effective implementation of processes and achievement of assigned KPIs and targets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related Engineering field (Mechanical / Electrical /Instrumentation )
- Proven track record of firsthand and individual sales and able to demonstrate experience with necessary references to candidates’ sales achievements.
- Must have a strong knowledge of Automation and Control systems. Knowledge of DCS/PLC/SCADA systems is a must
- Must have Resilience and persistence to work on challenging assignments.
- Good communication skills (Verbal & Written, Arabic)
- Very good interpersonal, consulting and presentation skills.
- Expert in Presentations, demonstrations, and ability to sell a premium product on Value/Features.
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of organizational skills.
- Knowledge of Arabic would be an added advantage