About the job
Primary purpose of job
Perform market intelligence gathering and regulatory monitoring to ensure the efficient provision of relevant up to date information on the LNG, and wider energy industries in support of LNG Marketing objectives.
Experience & Skills
- 4 years professional experience in an analytical or marketing role in the hydrocarbon industry.
- Good understanding of all aspects of LNG economic analysis, controls systems, financial reporting and project management.
- Excellent written and spoken English with the ability to develop and present formal presentations to internal, external and senior audiences.
- High levels of computer proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Economic modelling, gas and LNG market fundamentals.
- Understanding of contracting and developing agreements.
Bachelor degree in Finance, Business, Economics, Mathematics, Sciences or Engineering