About the job
An Assistant Restaurant Manager oversees all Food and Beverage operations, including Restaurants, Bars, Café, Room Service, Conference and Banqueting and Kitchens to ensure high standards of quality and service.
What will I be doing?
As an Assistant Restaurant Manager, you will oversee all Food and Beverage operations including Restaurants, Bars, Cafe, Room Service, Conference and Banqueting and Kitchens to ensure quality and service by performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage the food and beverage service to consistently meet high standards as defined by the hotel and Hilton brand standards
- Effectively control the flow of customers and the interaction between the front and back-of-house throughout service
- Ensure Team Members maximize all sales opportunities
- Ensure Team Members consistently maintain brand standards and high levels of customer service
- Handle all customer inquiries in an appropriate and professional manner
- Accurately manage all transactions during service
- Manage Team Member schedules, stock, and wastage levels
What are we looking for?
An Assistant Restaurant Manager serving Hilton Brand hotels is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience in organizing food and beverage service in a range of outlets
- Experience in supervising a team
- Ability to demonstrate delegation skills
- Flexibility to respond quickly and positively to a range of work situations
- A passion for developing others to be part of a winning team