About the job
A Reservations Agent will serve as the main contact for room reservations at the hotel; and therefore, must offer an excellent service and influence the Guest decision to stay at the property.
What will I be doing?
As a Reservation Agent, you will serve as the first line of inquiry for room reservations within the hotel. A Reservation Agent is responsible for offering excellent customer service, options, and other solutions to meet Guest and customer needs. Specifically, a Reservations Agent will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Convert, quickly, inquiries into contracted business
- Respond, positively, to sales inquiries to develop future sales leads
- Identify sales leads, as appropriate
- Respond to all customers in a highly professional manner, including ensuring all reservations are completed accurately and to the Guest’s expectation
- Provide prompt and efficient service while maintaining the hotels brand standards
What are we looking for?
A Reservations Agent serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- A passion for delivering great customer service
- A highly professional telephone manner and excellent communication skills
- Outstanding administration and organizational skills
- Intermediate computer proficiency
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in a Reservations environment
- Tertiary qualifications, or other collegiate-level degree