About the job
Your tasks also extend to maximizing recruitment opportunities from the shop floor while maintaining adequate floor coverage to provide the ultimate Dior experience. Upholding the company’s dress code and conduct as a Dior Ambassador is another vital part of your role. On the data management front, you’ll be expected to develop plans to leverage clienteling, ensure the capture and quality of data, and monitor all relevant KPIs. Lastly, your responsibilities will include managing top client gifting, supporting in-store and local event planning, and tracking ROI following events.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar capacity.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills (both verbal & written)
- Good in Problem Analysis and Problem Solving
- Excellent customer service
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Takes initiative
- Ability to handle stress
- Good team player
- Charismatic personality
- Confident and motivated
- Professional, polished and presentable outlook and disposition