About the job
Excellent onboarding and an industry leading learning culture will set you up for positive impact and success, whilst ongoing development will advance your career through an upward trajectory. Our sales environment is collaborative and experiential. Part of a team, you’ll be surrounded by bright minds and keen co-creators – always willing to help and be helped – as you apply passion to work that will compel our clients to invest in IBM’s products and services.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Deep Technical Expertise in Data & AI Portfolio: Demonstrable client-facing, deep technical subject matter expertise within Data & AI product portfolio, with the ability to engage in complex, architectural conversations.
- Excellence in Communication and Collaboration: Provable excellence in people, communication, and collaboration skills, with a track record of networking and influencing, at all levels, throughout the successful closure of complex technology sales cycles (ranging from $250k to multi-million-dollar deals), achieved both independently and through teamwork.
- Attention to Detail and System Usage: Proven discipline and attention to detail with the usage of sales management and recording systems, as well as efficient expectation setting and follow-up practices.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Understanding of IBM’s Product Suite: A strong comprehension of IBM’s extensive product suite (full training on IBM’s technologies will be provided).
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- Data & AI Market Knowledge: Expertise in the Data & AI market to quickly become a trusted client advisor (training on IBM’s Data & AI offerings will be provided).