About the job
Qatar Airways are excited to be launching a new opportunity to join our Digital – Commercial team as a Digital Sales Specialist.
As a Digital Sales Specialist you’ll be responsible for driving revenue growth through the strategic implementation of digital sales initiatives. This role involves leveraging digital channels, such as social media, display advertising and email to identify and engage potential customers
As Part Of Your Daily Responsibilities, You Will Also
- Sales – Employ an entrepreneurial approach to amplify digital sales growth and reach new customers to book on digital direct channel through Coupon/Voucher driven activities
- Strategy – Set the digital priorities and key objective strategy to unlock incremental value and lead the product evolution and adoption across the business.
- Opportunities – Uncover new opportunities by consulting with various business units and regional stakeholders to implement activities in-line with digital priorities
- Planning – Be responsible in creating a roadmap plan of new capabilities for development, A/B Test use-cases and various campaign activities on quarterly basis.
- Optimization – Conduct and monitor overall product health to ensure optimal performance on frequent basis and ensure pacing is on track to reach targets.
- Analytics – Report weekly/monthly metrics to management team in addition to presenting core insights to support
- Networking – Build close relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally and be the strategic lead to deliver projects in a timely manner.
- Budgets – Be in charge of an annual budget for the purpose of funding various types of high ROI driven campaign activities.
- Quality – Create and implement feedback mechanisms to capture customer experience data to inspire product enhancements and future best practices.
A successful candidate should possess the following experience and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- At least 4 years of experience in the field of digital commerce or digital marketing.
- Understanding of the airline industry and the specific digital distribution mechanisms as well as revenue management and pricing principles.
- Knowledge about digital merchandising and digital marketing technologies and techniques.
- Experience in developing and optimizing digital descriptive and visual content.
- Prior experience working in a head office of a multi-national company with global responsibilities.
- Must have experience in working in more than one geographical region and prior exposure to a multi-cultural work environment.
- Experience with lean methodologies, including Agile.
- Understanding the impacts of merchandising and personalization along the customer journey.
- Prior experience in working with tools for managing digital retail offers and offer content
- Experience in executing UX or qualitative user research