About the job
The incumbent will provide necessary administrative and coordination support to the reporting authority with respect to the retail liability product portfolio for Nonresident Individual Banking customer base (HNI) and related projects, in line with the regulatory guidelines, and internal policies. The incumbent will assist in cross-functional efforts with the Business Units across different phases, in creating value-added products and services specific for India NRI customer segment, including but not limited to data gathering, MIS & analysis efforts, quality assurance checks, documentation, coordination with third-party service providers etc.
· Perform all administrative / operational activities, as assigned by the reporting authority, in compliance with local regulations, and internal policies and procedures.
· Support in coordination efforts with the BUs and third-party service providers to complement consistent growth or development of opportunities in the market.
· Work closely with IBG and HNI Banking department in gathering business requirements and developing BRDs/proposals, as applicable, to support the products segment within the agreed service level agreements.
· Assist in the development / delivery and management of existing / new liabilities products and services, ensuring participation and buy-in from the respective internal and external stakeholders.
· Support in the research /analysis efforts and follow-ups in terms of specific projects on account of new rollout / enhancements.
· Contribute towards and support the reporting authority in the development and delivery of product documentation, and reference materials for internal and external stakeholders, in line with the internal policies and regulatory/legal standards, with relevant internal department coordination.
· Act as the focal point of contact for collecting feedback and/or due resolution of requests / issues, if any, from the internal/external stakeholders, on account of partnership efforts.
· Prepare and maintain up-to-date periodic/ ad-hoc reports /records / files related to India proposition in applicable products.
· Ensure continuous quality assurance and customer support.
· Ensure regulatory compliance, evaluate the effects of new product development or amendments, and prepare the proposals for the respective regulatory authority review and approval, prior to implementation.
· Coordinate between all relevant stakeholders to support premium and upper mass segment banking in India.
Education, Experience and Skills Required
- University graduate
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar role.
- Experience in product management/product development role with a strong understanding of Nonresident Individual Banking
- Understanding of product development techniques
- Knowledge of product’s risks and corresponding controls