About the job
In the Middle-East region, we are continuing the expansion of our consulting business and are looking for high-calibre individuals to join us as Manager at our Doha office.
As a Manager, you will lead the delivery and management of a wide variety of regulatory, strategic, and operational projects within energy companies in the Middle East. You are an ambitious individual looking to develop your career in a dynamic consulting environment.
The Doha office covers all the GCC countries (UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, and Oman) and Egypt. This position will, therefore, require frequent travel to these countries.
- Business Development: support and contribute to the development of compelling, differentiated proposals. Participate in the identification and development of new business opportunities and vendor relationships;
- Client Delivery: support in the execution of complex and high-profile engagements for our clients and deliver lasting client impact;
- People: build strong, lasting business relationships with clients and with the wider Sia Partners team internationally to support the growth of the company.
- Knowledge management: to manage information and knowledge across the business and projects for ongoing use on further projects. To scope, research and draft leading industry white papers on key topics, and conference presentations. To consolidate relevant information and analysis to support products business (in particular benchmarking).
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Candidates must have 9+years of experience in management consulting with increasing managerial and responsibility roles
- Candidates must possess knowledge of process reengineering, business analysis, organization turn-around, and market regulation
- Project management skills: ability to manage a team, meticulous organization, independent work, and judicious regular updates to management
- Excellent client interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and native proficiency level in both English AND Arabic is a must;
- Ability to prepare compelling presentations
- Focus on quality
- Candidate must have entrepreneurial spirit, and team spirit, be results-driven and dynamic
- Candidates must have graduated from a top engineering university
- A Master’s Degree is preferred
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Entrepreneurial journey
- Career advocacy program that supports achieving professional development goals through guidance, and real-time feedback
- Continuous learning & development opportunities
- Healthcare coverage that includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance policies