About the job
A Waiter/Waitress is responsible for taking orders and serving food and beverages to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while taking bill payments and ensuring club cleanliness.
What will I be doing?
As a Waiter/Waitress, you are responsible for taking orders and serving food and beverages to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Waiter/Waitress will also be required to ensure overall needs of guests are met. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Take orders from guests
- Serving food and beverages to guests
- Taking bill payments
- Ensure tables are clean and tidy
- Liaise with other departments to ensure guests needs are met
What are we looking for?
A Waiter/Waitress serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Excellent attention to detail
- High standards of cleanliness
- Ability to interact with staff and the public in a professional and helpful manner