About the job
Job Purpose Summary::
The incumbent will have primary responsibility of managing the section of Logistics and Vendor Management. Will manage the budget of insurance benefits and service “Life, Medical and Travel). Will manage the services of “Hospitality, Hotel/Transportations Bookings” for all staff and customers in the departments and branches of QNB. Will manage the provision of staff uniforms and the compliance to QNB dress code.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities by Dimensions::
- Shareholder & Financial:
- Ensure effective utilization and optimization of budget and resources in order to provide proper hospitality/uniforms/Health insurance/Travel Insurance, Life Insurance, Hotel and transportation Bookings services to QNB Qatar and overseas branches.
- Continuously evaluate and recommend outsourcing options for better services at lower costs
- Implements KPI’s and best practices for Senior Associate, Logistics and Vendor Management
- Promote cost consciousness and efficiency and enhance productivity, to minimise cost, avoid waste, and optimise benefits for the bank.
- Act within the limits of the powers delegated to the incumbent.
- Demonstrate clear understanding of the important factors behind the bank’s financial & non-financial performance.
- Customer (Internal & External):
- Maintain strong and effective relationships with all departments/ units and international branches to obtain their feedback continuously with regard to the provision of hospitality and uniform services.
- Attend to staff complaints regarding hospitality/ uniform services and resolve the same in a timely manner.
- Maintain relationships with HR Services staff and obtain details of new recruits, resignations/terminations in order to ensure timely delivery/collection of uniforms.
- Manage the procurement relationships with providers Uniforms/Hospitality Services/Travel Insurance/Health Insurance and Life Insurance Services and ensure that services are up to the standards and expectations of QNB.
- To assist customers in all their queries on Bank’s product and seek solution to their requests.
- Maintain activities in accordance with Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with internal departments/units to achieve improvements in turn-around time.
- Build and maintain strong/effective relationships with related departments/units to achieve the Group’s objectives.
- Provide timely/accurate data to external/internal Auditors, Compliance, Financial Control and Risk when required.
- Internal (Processes, Products, Regulatory):
Prepare annual budget and control spending. Recommend and select relevant vendors and service providers to the Executive Vice President – HR Services and Senior Executive Vice President – Group Human Capital. Manage the invoicing process for the following responsibilities:
- Hospitality Services: Ensure that proper Hospitality Services are provided for all employees of QNB Qatar. Ensure proper cleanliness and hygiene of the office and kitchenette premises through spot checks and inspections at all premises of QNB.
- Insurance: Health, Life and travel insurances.
- Provide insurance coverage for QNB local and global staff. Coordinate with the insurance provider for the member’s claims reimbursements and solve any problem or conflict between the member and the insurance provider.
- Hotel and Transportation Bookings:
- Arrange for hotel and transportation booking for new joiners, interviews, business trips and conferences/special events.
- Uniforms: Ensure that all staff uniforms are ready and are in the appropriate types and sizes. Ensure proper delivery of uniforms to the staff during joining and collection during their exit. Supervise regular spot checks across QNB division to abide by the QNB Dress Code Policy.
- Learning & Knowledge:
- Ensure that relevant trainings are provided for the hospitality support staff.
- Possess a working knowledge of personnel hospitality and uniform services.
- Knowledge of other related laws and procedures and HR policy and procedures of QNB.
- Identify related areas for professional development of self and direct reports and act to enhance professional development of self and others.
- Actively participate in meetings which aim to assess performance and serve as means to resolve grievances or conflicts within the team members.
- Proactively identify areas for professional development of self and undertake development activities.
- Seek out opportunities to remain current with all developments in professional field.
- Hold meetings with staff and assess their performance and your teams overall performance on a regular basis.
- Take decisive action to ensure speedy resolution of unresolved grievances or conflicts within the team members.
- Identify development opportunities and activities for staff and facilitate/coach them to improve their effectives and prepare them to assume greater responsibilities.
Education & Experience Requirements::
- Bachelor Degree University graduate preferably with a Major in Marketing, Banking, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or Information Technology (related field of study)
- At least 2 years of experience years of relevant experience, preferably within a highly rated international bank.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / CV
- Qatar ID Card