About the job
- Provide leadership and expertise to Systems Completion disciplines as well as contractor, vendors and/or engineering subcontractors, as required, to ensure that quality and timing of the engineering and execution deliverables are by the approved schedule and budget.
- Manage timely delivery of all systems completion’s deliverables.
- Manage Systems engineering design following the project’s change management program; develop and steward recovery plans to address any schedule delays, if any.
- Manage Systems Completion related activities regarding engineering execution, including project staff, design tools, including computer hardware and software, adherence to all appropriate specifications, standards and design verification processes, and accurate progress measurement and reporting.
- Oversee the development the project systems completion philosophy and associated deliverables coordinating with OPCO.
- Accountable for integrating completion of various EPC RFSUs to achieve each complex Facility RFSU.
- Work in a project environment to create a culture that encourages everyone to contribute to their best ability every day.
- Coordinate complex internal and external interfaces including the potential for simultaneous operations (SIMOPS).
- Leads by example and demonstrates high integrity in all details while sensitive to multi-cultural differences and effective communications with individuals for whom English is second language.
- Interact effectively with Project Teams and Departments to resolve issues that require effective communication, initiative, flexibility, and an ability to influence without authority.
- A bachelor’s degree in an appropriate engineering discipline would be advantageous but not necessary, however, 15 years of Commissioning leadership would be a minimum requirement.
- 15+ years of experience with 5 years at Commissioning \ Completion Manager with overall responsibility for Commissioning preparation & execution. Broad knowledge in projects execution, engineering, and operations.
- Experience of managing Brownfield Projects and Simultaneous Operations (SIMOPS).
- Demonstrated ability and sensitivity to work with people from a variety of cultural backgrounds.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong organizational, planning and coordination solving skills.
- Strong technical, analytical and interface skills.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Proficient in microsoft office and experience of system completion management systems.
- Day Rate in USD Plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 10 Hours / 6 Days
- 31 Dec 2026 with possible extension