About the job
Position :-Civil Structural Engineer
- University Graduate in Civil Engineering
- Master degree in Structural Engineering from University / Equivalent.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in Engineering & Projects at senior level
- In depth skills and knowledge in Mechanical Engineering and thorough knowledge in complete production process
- Manufacturing/ Steel Industry experience is preferred.
To maintain Civil and Structural assets like Plant buildings, sheds, offices, shop floor & control rooms, Equipment foundations, Jetty, plant premises infra structure etc.
To lead all Civil & Structural Engineering CAPEX / OPEX Projects as per end user requirement right from feasibility study till the successful completion and handing over of the project.
To coordinate with consultant / contractor for detail design and statutory approvals for the project.
To coordinate for periodic and condition based structural assessment of various buildings and structures including implementation of repair recommendations.
To review structural design and drawings of EPC projects submitted by Contractors.