About the job
Training and qualification of contract personnel regarding compliance related to plant safety procedures.
- Schedule and plan safety training for contract employees.
- Follow up on Safety training requirements and certification for all the contract employees.
- Conduct safety courses to contract employees for Work permit, Confine space entry, Lockout, Tag out & Try Procedures.
- Maintain Files and accurate documentations of qualifications and certifications for contract employees.
- Ability to implement plant loss prevention program.
- Follow standard safety rules and regulations and influence other and provide consulting services if required.
- Follow COMPANY reporting system for incidents/accidents.
- Conduct safety introduction to new employees in accordance with COMPANY safety rules and procedures.
- Ability to carry out task risk analysis before starting a maintenance jobs. Daily carry out monitoring of effective use of Personnel Protective Equipment (P.P.E) by all workforce
- Continuous monitoring of near misses and reporting.
- Conduct frequent tool box meetings
- Actively participate in company safety and training programs.
Requirements Minimum Qualifications
- Proficiency in English communications (Speak, Read and Write)
- Able to write and express complex ideas, instructions and procedures.
- Graduate from High School and Graduate of 3-year technical school.
- At least one safety credential.
Minimum Work Experience
- 5 years work experience as Safety Officer/Safety Coordinator in a petrochemical plant.
- Understand and follow plant safety standards and procedures.
- Be familiar with petrochemical plant safety hazards