About the job
About the job
Identifies, organizes, and works with leadership from all constituencies of the organization to initiate and lead the information management planning process, to include the development of goals, timetables, desired outcomes, and evaluative methods.
- Ability to lead a team to perform activities with safety and quality.
- Ability to assign scheduled jobs to groups and follow up for completion.
- Ability to write reports and maintain records.
- Ability to analyze and diagnose maintenance problems.
- Ability to write maintenance standard procedures and practices.
- Ability to motivate the subordinates.
- Ability to handle problems, counseling and discipline subordinates.
- Reviewing and updating and monitoring of machine history records in MMS
- Development of work requirements and job plans for labor and planned equipment outages Scheduling “PM”, and “CM” work order activities
- Supervises work order close out activities to ensure that work order data is complete and usable by Maintenance Engineers
- Assists with SAP functionality and tools required to successfully allow Planners to plan and schedule jobs Able to create and update PM plans in SAP Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community
Requirements Minimum Qualifications
B.Sc. Eng or equivalent in any engineering discipline from a recognized university
Proficiency in English Language (Speak, Read and Write)
Understand and follow plant safety standards and procedures.
Able to write and express complex ideas, instructions and procedures.
Minimum Work Experience
10 years of work experience in refinery or petrochemical Oil and Gas plant in the same position.
Should posses’ strong supervisory background and practical experience in supervision.
Should have a thorough knowledge of pressure vessels, tanks. Columns, Trays, Furnaces, Exchangers and all type of Valves.
Knowledge of rotating equipment
Familiarity with CMMS, Maintenance programs, practices and procedures is essential.
Be familiar with petrochemical plant safety hazards.