About the job
About The Role
We are hiring your skills to focus on conveying an analytical foundation to uncover business concerns and unforeseen business opportunities. Analytics focus goes beyond pulling data and crunching numbers – it includes anticipating, evaluating and preparing to tackle complex business problems through meaningful and actionable business analysis and insights. This will involve structuring the problems, extracting and analysing data, presenting the findings. Will involve working closely with several key functional and technical teams across the wider commercial organization, including Revenue Management, Global Sales and e-Commerce.
Other Operational Duties Would Include
- Leverage data from a variety of sources to analyze business performance, identify areas of opportunity, and provide actionable insights to relevant stakeholders
- Effectively communicate with team members major updates and news concerning creation of new datasets, development of new dashboards, new analytical enhancements, system fault, etc.
- Respond to ad hoc data & analysis requests and effectively communicate findings, develop visualizations, insights and ideas to key decision makers and stakeholders to drive strategic business decision making.
- Help design and deploy strategic frameworks, including tools, templates, and Tableau dashboard and communication approaches to guide and implement the commercial planning process.
- Assist in scaling up the usage of visualization tool across the organization
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced professional to join the Revenue Performance & Central CBI Team.
- Minimum qualification of bachelor’s degree or equivalent is essential.
- 3+ years of experience of handling big data, creating commercial dashboards & reports to support decision making for the senior management
- Experience with visualization software such as Tableau or Power BI
- Experience with analytical tools such as Python, SQL, Alteryx etc
- Strong Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis skills.
- Advanced analytical and quantitative skills; demonstrated understanding of airline commercial metrics, economics, network design and revenue management principles. Ability to structure logical analytical approaches and to apply a range of quantitative techniques to solve business problems in an efficient, timely manner
- Proven and adequate knowledge of Analytic techniques and Business analysis concepts.
- Highly developed skills with Business Intelligence and statistical tools e.g. SQL, Business Objects and MS Office Suite (i.e. Excel, Access and PowerPoint).
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously in a fast paced, dynamic environment to deadline.